Seven Principles of the Constitution Party are:
- Life: For all innocent human beings, from conception to natural death;
- Liberty: Freedom of conscience and actions for the self-governed individual;
- Family: One husband and one wife with their children as divinely instituted;
- Property: Each individual’s right to own and steward personal property without government burden;
- Constitution: and Bill of Rights interpreted according to the actual intent of the Founding Fathers;
- States Sovereignty: Everything not specifically delegated by the Constitution to the federal government is reserved for the state and local jurisdictions; nothing in this statement is an affirmation of Antisemitism, Anti-Zionism, or any race-based criteria. CPoW is a Bible-based political party, not a race-based party.
- American Sovereignty: American government committed to the protection of the borders, trade, and common defense of Americans, and not entangled in foreign alliances